Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Dead Legacy web site.
Terms and Conditions for the supply of Dead Legacy products
1. When you register with the Dead Legacy web site, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
2. If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform Dead Legacy as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on the Dead Legacy web site, and update the relevant section.
The Contract Between Us
1. Dead Legacy must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received Dead Legacy will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Dead Legacy’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
2. Dead Legacy are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
3. For UK customers the prices payable for goods are as set out in the web site inclusive of VAT and any duties and local taxes where applicable.
For customers ordering for delivery to a country other than the UK the prices payable for goods are exclusive of VAT and local taxes and the customer is responsible for payment of any local taxes payable including VAT, and will be required to pay extra for delivery and clearance where necessary.
Your Right to Withdraw From The Contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
a) You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give Dead Legacy any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
b) The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
c) To withdraw your order you must notify Dead Legacy in writing to Dead Legacy, 88, 1 Lower Ormond St, Manchester, M1 5QD
d) If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Dead Legacy contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Dead Legacy has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Dead Legacy at the contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
e) Once you have notified Dead Legacy that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Dead Legacy from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Dead Legacy in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Delivery Of Goods To You
a) Dead Legacy will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf for, the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Dead Legcay at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required. Each item ordered will be treated as a seperate sale and will be shipped and paid for seperately.
b) Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
c) You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises in the UK.
Legacy Points (loyalty scheme)
Membership of the loyalty scheme is dependant upon the member accepting all the requirements stated in this website policy.
All participants in the loyalty scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
Legacy points have no inherent monetary value.
This web based only, loyalty points scheme, is offered at the discretion of Dead Legacy, and can be withdrawn or altered at any time, without notice and without compensation.
Legacy points can only be earned and accrued by registerd users and on orders placed through this website. They cannot be earned on orders placed with Dead Legacy by any other channels.
Legacy points can only be utilised to pay for half the value of the goods in any given order, excluding the cost of shipping and delivery.
Legacy points cannot be used for discounts on the costs of shipping and delivery.
Legacy points are not transferable and cannot be sold or traded in any way and can only be redeemed by the individual to whom they were issued.
The nominal value of the points offered is at the discretion of Dead Legacy and can be altered at any time, without notice.
By agreeing to these terms & conditions you allow Dead Legacy to contact you with details of special offers, discounts and other promotions. Your details will not be passed onto any Third Parties.
Legacy scheme membership is only open to personal individual customers, not trade accounts nor trade customers.
Access of the scheme is free to all qualifying personal customers.
Dead Legacy shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Dead Legacy excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK law, and the UK courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.